вторник, 23 мая 2017 г.

Thinking about tiny houses always prompts the question of whether I myself could live in a tiny house. Part of me thinks I could, because I love the idea of minimal living, getting by on the essentials, and spending more time outdoors. But another part of me thinks I couldnt, because my home is my sanctuary and I want that sanctuary to have certain things in it, including personal space and lots of storage!


Thinking about tiny houses always prompts the question of whether I myself could live in a tiny house. Part of me thinks I could, because I love the idea of minimal living, getting by on the essentials, and spending more time outdoors. But another part of me thinks I couldnt, because my home is my sanctuary and I want that sanctuary to have certain things in it, including personal space and lots of storage!

Original article and pictures take https://apartmenttherapy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий